10 SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS OVER YOUR WIFE

By Gavin Aleogho


1. My wife is separated from the heathen and affiliated with God’s children because I am saved. (1 Corinthians 7:14 AMP).


2. My wife is blessed and highly favoured among women. (Luke 1:28).

3. My wife shall be saved in childbearing because she continues in faith, love and holiness with sobriety. (1 Timothy 2:15).

4. My wife is a virtuous woman who prospers in everything she does at home, work, in business and in other affairs of life. ( Proverbs 31:10-31).

5. I have found a good thing and I’ve also obtained favour from the Lord because of my relationship with my wife.  (Proverbs 18:22).

6. My prayers are not hindered because I deal with my wife according to godly knowledge. (1 Peter 3:7).

7. My wife shall live long to see our children’s children. (Psalms 91:16, Job 10:12).

8. My wife is wise, and so she built our home in wisdom.  (Proverbs 14:1).

9. My wife is able to teach our children godly counsel. (Proverbs 1:8-9, 6:20).

10.My wife is discreet, chaste and hospitable. (Titus 2:4-5).

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...