10 SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS OVER YOUR COUNTRY/LAND


By Gavin Aleogho

1. My country/Land (name your country), is the Lord’s, and everything in it, including all who live in it. (Psalms 24:1).


2. The hearts of our leaders are in God’s hand. God directs it has it pleases Him. (Proverbs 21:1).

3. The wisdom of God is at work in the lives of every government officials in this country (name your country). God directs their heart daily. (Proverbs 3:6).

4. My country/Land (name your country) is blessed of the Lord. No weapon formed against her shall prosper. (Isaiah 54:17).

5. God shall overthrow the wicked ones in my country/Land (name your country). (Proverbs 21:13).

6. The leader of my country/Land (name your country) loves and associates with people who are truthful. (Proverbs 22:11).

7. The government houses in my country/Land (name your country) are being established in righteousness because the wicked are being taken away from her. (Proverbs 25:5).

8.God sees and hears those praying for this country. (2 Chronicles 7:15).

9.God preserves the travelers in my country/Land (name your country). (Psalms 121:8).

10.The gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is growing mightily in this Land and prevailing over every occult and witchcraft practices in my country/Land (name your country). (Acts 19:20).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...