11 SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS OVER YOUR CHILDREN

By Gavin Aleogho
  1. Because I am saved, my children are also set-apart and are holy for God. (1 Corinthians 7:14 AMP).
  2. My children are blessed and favoured by God. They are skilful and wise. They stand before kings and not mere men. (Daniel 1:4-5, Proverbs 22:29).
  3. My children are filled with the Spirit of excellence. In all they set their hands to do, they excel and prosper. (Daniel 6:3, Genesis 39:3).
  4. My children can do all things through Christ that gives them the ability. (Philippians 4:13).
  5. My children are made for signs and wonders to this generation. (Isaiah 8:18).
  6. My children are filled with the Spirit of love. They work in love and they are not stubborn. (Romans 5:5, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8).
  7. My children are wise and so, brings joy to my heart. (Proverbs 10:1).
  8. Wherever my children find themselves, they shall always be the head and not the tail, above only shall they always be. (Deuteronomy 28:13).
  9. My children are true worshipers of God. They hunger and thirst after you Jesus. They love God’s Word. (John 4:23, Matthew 5:6, Joshua 1:8).
  10. The wisdom of God is working in my children. They are God’s righteousness in Christ Jesus. (1 Corinthians 1:30, Ephesians 1:8).
  11. The Spirit of God dwells in my children and they are blessed of God. (Isaiah 44:3).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...