11 SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS OVER YOUR HUSBAND

By Gavin Aleogho

1.My husband sits in places of authority among other leaders and people that matters. (Proverbs 31:23).


2. God’s love is shed abroad in my husband’s heart. (Romans 5:5).

3. My husband is separated from the heathen and affiliated with God’s children because I am saved. (1 Corinthians 7:14 AMP).

4. My husband loves me and he is not hostile towards me. ( Colossians 3:19).

5. My husband has the ability to provide for our home through Christ that gives him the ability.  (1 Timothy 5:8).

6. My husband does not walk in the counsel of the ungodly or stands in sinner’s way or the seat of mockers. He only delights in God’s Word. Therefore whatsoever he does prospers. (Psalms 1:1-3).

7. My husband has the spirit of love, boldness and sound mind. But not the spirit of fear. (1 Timothy 1:7).

8. The wisdom of God is working in my husband. (1 Corinthians 1:30, Ephesians 1:8).

9. My husband shall live long to see our children’s children. (Psalms 91:16, Job 10:12).

10.The steps of my husband are ordered by God daily. (Psalms 37:23).

11.God is with my husband. He is blessed and highly favoured among men. (Genesis 39:2, Luke 1:28).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...