11 SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS OVER YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE

By Gavin Aleogho


1. I am the righteous of God in Christ Jesus. (2 Corinthians 5:21).


2. I am a partaker of God’s divine nature and wisdom. (2 Peter 1:4).

3. I grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus through the Word. (2 Corinthians 3:18, 2 Peter 3:18).

4. I am a good ground for the Word of God to drop and bring forth fruit. (Matthew 13:8, 23).

5. God is perfecting the good works He has begun in me. (Philippians 1:6).

6. I am complete in Christ, I am not deficient spiritually. (Colossians 2:10).

7. I am sitting with Christ in heavenly places far above principalities, powers, sickness, Satan, poverty etc. (Ephesians 1:20-33, 2:5-6).

8. I can love everyone that comes my way because God’s love is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost. (Romans 5:5).

9. I shine wherever I find myself because I am the light of my world. (Matthew 5:14).

10.I am too loaded to be poor because I have abundant life. (John 10:10).

11.I am Christ's ambassador. (2 Corinthians 5:20).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...