12 SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS CONCERNING YOUR EDUCATION

By Gavin Aleogho


1.All things are working together for my good in my academic pursuit because I love God and I’m called according to God’s purpose. (Romans 8:28).


2.God has anointed me with oil of gladness in my academics above my fellows. (Hebrews 1:9).

3.I have more understanding than my teachers and the ancients. (Psalms 199:99-100).

4.I have the greatest teacher, the Holy Spirit. He teaches me all things that concern my course. (John 14:26).

5.My memory is blessed. (Proverbs 10:7).

6.The Lord is giving me directions as I study towards my examination. (Proverbs 3:7).

7.As I prepare for my examination, the Lord guides me. (Isaiah 58:11, John 16:13).

8.Concerning my examination, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. (Psalms 16:6).

9.God shows me great and mighty things; things I don’t know, He shows me concerning my course. (Jeremiah 33:3).

10.I shall be the head and not the tail, above only shall I be and not beneath. (Deuteronomy 28:13).

11.I have the wisdom of God. I have an excellent spirit. I prosper in all I do. (Ephesians 1:8, Genesis 39:2, Daniel 1:4, 6:3, 1 Corinthians 1:30).

12.I have all it takes for me to succeed because I am complete in Christ Jesus (Colossians 2:9-10).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...