7 SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS TO OVERCOME SEXUAL IMMORALITY



1.I will not defile my body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit by having sex outside marriage. (1 Corinthians 6:13-20).
2.I choose not to look at anyone lustfully.  (Matthew 5:28, Job 31:1).
3.I will not associate with people who tempt me to have premarital sex. (Proverbs 7:7-8, Psalms 1:1).
4.I guard my heart and mind by mediating on God’s Word daily. (Proverbs 4:23).
5.I cast down every negative thought by God’s Word. (2 Corinthians 10:4-5).
6.I allow God’s wisdom and knowledge to control my thoughts, so that I can avoid immoral people. (Proverbs 2:10, 12, 16).
7.I will not allow past sin (guilt) to hinder me from inheriting God’s blessings for my life. (1 John 1:9, Ephesians 1:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...