8 SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS FOR HEALING

By Gavin Aleogho


1.I am the healed of the Lord. (1 Peter 2:24, Psalms   107:20).
2.As I look into God’s Word, I get well. (Proverbs 4:22, 2 Corinthians 3:18, Psalms 107:20).
3.The Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead dwells in me. That same Spirit gives life to my body. (Romans 8:11).
4.No sickness can remain in my body because I am a partaker of God’s divine nature. (2 Peter 1:4).
5.Every food I take is working together for the good of my health. (Romans 8:28)
6.Every food I eat and every water I drink is blessed of the Lord to bring healing to my body because I am serving the Lord. (Exodus 23:25).
7.No sickness can dwell in my body because my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 6:19).
8.I cannot be sick because I have the life of God in me. (2 Peter 1:4).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...