9 SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS OVER YOUR MINISTRY

By Gavin Aleogho


1.The set time for God to favour my ministry has come. (Psalms 102:13).

2.My ministry inherits the souls of many who are spiritually lost, for Christ. (Psalms 2:8).

3.God supplies every needs including financial need in my ministry. (Philippians 4:19).

4.All things are working together for the good of my ministry. (Romans 8:28).

5.My ministry is growing and expanding without limit. (Deuteronomy 33:23, Isaiah 54:2-3).

6.In my ministry, I operate in integrity and I show favour to others. All affairs are guided by discretion in my ministry. (Psalms 112:5).

7.Partners and members of this ministry are blessed and highly favoured because of their faithful supports and association with this ministry. (Exodus 12:36, I Corinthians 9:11-14, 23, Philippians 1:7, 4:10-19).

8.God adds to this ministry much committed and faithful members. (Acts 2:47).

9.The Word that is preached in this ministry is by the enablement of the Holy Spirit. (1 Thessalonians 1:5, 1 Corinthians 2:4).

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...