SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS FOR SINGLES

By Gavin Aleogho
















Bachelor’s Confessions


1.God will not withhold a virtuous woman from me for a wife. (Proverbs 18:22, Psalms 84:11).

2.God is ordering my steps in the search of my wife. (Psalms 37:23).

3.I decree, I shall have a blessed home with blessed children. (Job 22:28).

4.I shall be a good father through Christ that gives me the ability. (Philippians 4:13).

5.I serve the Lord now that I am a youth. (Ecclesiastic 12:1).

6.My end shall be better than my beginning. (Haggai 2:9).

7.My expectation in life shall not be cut off. (Proverbs 23:18).



Spinster’s Confessions


1. I am blessed and highly favoured among other ladies. (Luke 1:28).

2. He that finds me finds a good wife. (Proverbs 18:22).

3. I have all it takes to be a good wife because I am complete in Christ. (Colossians 2:9-10).

4. I am beautiful. (Songs of Solomon 6:4).

5. I am a virtuous woman. (Proverbs 31:10-31).

6. My expectation of having a good husband, home and blessed children shall not be cut off. (Proverbs 23:18).

7. In this life, my end shall be better than my beginning. (Haggai 2:9).

8. I served the Lord now that I am a youth. (Ecclesiastics 12:1).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...